Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.... a wonderful number and year

2013 is going to be a wonderful year.  Even if it did get off to a very rocky start.... which included me being sick. My New Year's Resolutions are set, and the over-riding theme is to be more productive.  Or be less lazy, whichever way you look at it.

  • Spend at least an hour every day getting my "sweat" on to better myself. For my purposes this includes a physical or mental workout to improve my situation - running, swimming, dancing, yoga, meditation, etc.  
  • Read at least 2 books a month from a list of books that I've compiled and let grow out of control for the past few years.  
  • Work on starting a business with my friend, put it into action!
  • Promote my self-confidence and femininity- which I seem to misplace on a regular basis, but other times its front and center.
  • Write in a journal and be more self - aware and in the moment.  Keep a gratitude journal or jar. 
  • Write! Work on one or two of the stories I've been playing around with and get them published.
  • Figure out what I want to do with my life... career wise. Get a path and a plan going so I don't feel like I'm floundering. 
  • Be Happier, live in the now, be more productive and stop worrying!

I accomplished several of my goals last year, here's hoping I can make 2013 as great of a year as last year was. More later...

No comments: