Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Now What?

Apparently I'm witty. And a decent writer.

Or so one of my best girlfriends told me last night over drinks.

Many drinks.

In fact she was drinking beer, and she's normally a wine kinda girl. I remember the name Carrie Bradshaw being used a few times. But I think she was just trying to flatter me in a drunken state. Either way, my posts and comments make her laugh.

So, this is the result of that tiny barley seed being implanted in my mind.

And in my quest to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, and the need for a little creative outlet, I'm going to give this a shot. Since I seen to have 15 separate diaries that I've had for the majority of a decade, and I always seem to start a new one because I can't find the old one....

Hopefully this will be fairly entertaining.

No comments: