Monday, December 17, 2007

Existential boredom

I'm bored with life.
The obvious answer to that is - You're lame.

I'm bored with my job, there's no challenge. And this is what I wanted to do when I was a kid. I literally have my childhood dream job. And I'm bored. To Tears. I could throw a drop down, rolling on the ground hissy fit I'm so bored.
The problem is that nothing else sounds good.

This is not one of those 'I'm a successful young professional, disenchanted with the world crap' type of posts. Well, I guess it is. But I'm not disenchanted with the world, I'm just freaking bored by my surroundings. I've gotten lazy. I need to go out and find more crap to do.
But I already have 2 jobs, several hobbies, a wide variety of friends I go out with....

And I'm bored.
This is not the type of person I want to be, I want to be happy, and have fun, and enjoy every moment of life to the fullest. Which I'm sad to say, I'm not doing now.


Maybe I do need to go back to grad school. Or law school. I can be bitchy enough to go to law school, make everyone else pissed off and bitchy too..... This might be a plan

No comments: